^_^


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

!!$#^(*$t$#()^$#

AN NYEONGGG!! (in a bad way)

i really wonder how it felts if u popular and beautiful.. i thinkk its kinda hard.. i dunno why.. but thts wat my heart said.. and so JUST BE HAPPY WHO YOU ARE..

i have a freaking annoying probzz!!! Its thiis download video thing tht u can download from youtube.. its called RealPlayer.. to people who already has it.. is so lucky.. mee.. NOT!  ugh! its makes me feel soooooo annoyed! ok im not gona be at home tomz and sunday.. cus im off to my two grandparents house.. SOO LAZYYY TO GOOOO!!! why cnt we just go like on wednesday.. not the day wen the skool nearly open! mann..

wish i cud share u guys my pic of me.. but no i cnt.. i reallyy cnt.. if i cn.. i wud do it straight away! alright im off.. i dnt feel like wana blogging anymore.. not interest about it now.. soo bubyee..

No comments:

Post a Comment