^_^


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Woooaahhhh...

Toodaayy.. was awesomee!! my parents and my sibliings went shopping and i wana stay at home alone.. it was about 6 HOURS!! new record! well wat i did was.. twittering.. facebooking.. watching tv.. watching some variety show on youtube.. cleaning house.. eat a lottt..!
 Aigoo.. tomorrow skool.. skool..skool..skool.. IM TIRED OF IT!!! oh well.. if i wana be rich and have a good life.. i just had to go to tht place!
anyway.. today ive been dancing a lot! and i lost 2KILOS!! woohoo!! cnt tell u wats my weight.. hehehe its secret.. im not fat btw.. hahaha.. did u see my 2pm and junho moving pic.. isnt it ADORABLEE?!?! Kyaaa~ totallyy love these guyss! wana meet em soo veryy MUCH!!
ok im off.. wana tweet with FAKE wooyoung.. haaha.. its feels so real! ann nyeong~

No comments:

Post a Comment