^_^


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Saaaddd....

Todaaayy.. i gott soo many of my gradesss!! and itsss all BAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!  i got 5E and 1C!! but i havent got PI yet.. but i kno im gona get E!! cus i missed a lot of question!! u kno this all hard for me.. i just got bk from UK and straight got Examzz!! THTS SO.. ARGGHH!!! ottokhae...ottokhae.. at least tomz holidaaayyy!!! REALLY CNT WAITTTT!!!! swimming in poool... playing on the beach.. as long as many as we likes! Then my skin will get darker.. hahha.. 0o00oh well.. at least i cn have fun.. 

and another bad news.. my fren cnt find the magazine.. cus she say it wasnt there... i think they come out a bit late.. so i will telll her to check again next time.. =)
ok imm off.. wana watch WGM i think.. kk..an nyeoonngg...  ^^

2 comments: